Re: titanum blooms

  • Subject: Re: titanum blooms
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:46:21 -0500 (CDT)

Please, Chen San!
You wake me to another nightmare and I rush to my last remaining Spath to check not already ravished by the dreaded monstrositiesAmorphs!  Spaths will be Spathamorphus over my corpse flower!  Stop! I'll have another turn if I think about it more 'fore Kelloggs!
Lovely little Callopsis volkensis and the Titan?  These perversions must STOP!   Great Danes with a Chihuahua!    Snapping Godzillas!   I'll alert my village Botanic Garden and they'll hide their little Tanzanian refugee.   Just carry on Genetic Engineering the nice way you were doing.    Your medication is having side effects, you gotta big problems, please change it for the sake of us all.    I'll be glad when full moon comes and ritual luridity is over and I can howl in Peace .  It's time Ireland was nuclear.  Will someone please film the miscagenation for Judge Judy later.
Morning fellow zealots
Dear Scott,
(Tearfully with sniffle) Thanks for heap big hankerchief for Little Green Sneeze.   I'll change the meditation for medication and everything will be greener neat and cooler white.  The new victim Editor have given Aroideanapeter his whereabouts?  The chihuahua must run now.
Please EVERYBODY join IAS TODAY and be saved!  PLEASE!