shakey amorph

  • Subject: shakey amorph
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:53:50 -0500 (CDT)

One of my Amorphophallus plants, the label of which reads, "Urident Malay
sp." I think - it's not my handwriting - seems to want to fall over in its
pot.  The leaf and stem are firm and seem to be healthy.  What should I do?
 Should I simply stake it and bury the tuber deeper in a new pot next year?
 Or can I bury it deeper now?

Carol Ann