What is it?

Hi everybody, I just received a 'pup' of a 'pup' from a plant Alocasia
atrovirens discarded when they dismantled the U.S. Botanic Garden in
Washington, D.C. a few years ago prior to the rebuilding the old
building.  A quick check of my primary source of information, The New
Royal Horitcultural Society 'Dictionary of Gardening' doesn't list it
either in the plant w/descriptions or the extra listing of plants and
synomyms.  The plant is still a pup with rather small sagittate leaves
partially splotched and edged with a creamy-yellow.  I understand that
parent plant had huge leaves.  According to Stearns 'Dictionary of Plant
Names for Gardeners'  'atro' means dark, and these juvenile leave are
really quite dark green. I would appreciate any information.
Ann E. Kline
Falls Church, Va