Re: IAS 2001 Newletters

  • Subject: Re: IAS 2001 Newletters
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:38:42 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Joe,
Thank you for the strong message.    I have only your half page article.....(!) with larger one in the pipe line.  If I produce my first NEWS Letter soon then I've got to write it mostly myself.  Having read my interminable consternations in Aroid L it would seem to be good to be given free rein to drive a carriage and four through a religious assembly?   The Newsletter surely needs to have its roles defined objectively.
I wait over the week end for enlightenment, respectfully!  After that I'll start a Survey of Members Needs to add to the very tiny consensus I have so far.  Let's re-start when I can do it properly or not at all.
Yours cheerfully