Re: cold weather - plants outside?

  • Subject: Re: cold weather - plants outside?
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 22:30:00 -0500 (CDT)

Here we are folks!   Spathiphyllum might have survived but your plants, A,
andreanum and a few might not cry too much but Lester, for THEIR sakes, pray
the others don't get a chill wind as well.  If there's no nasty bright sun,
(especially at night), put styrofoam under pots and cover with horticultural
fleece or fine netting.  You'll soon have your own answer!   You could
always migrate to Southern Ireland.  2.00 am 62F, daytime 75F plus here
today!

Support the World Jungle Clearing Programmes to make the World hotter!

Cheers

Ron (Monty Python Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Arums).