Re: The chemistry of stink

  • Subject: Re: The chemistry of stink
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 01:08:40 -0500 (CDT)

You may all think I am crazy and I maybe. But anyways but I swear the smell
of my Typhonium divaricatum is the same smell sold in this product no joke.
I have bought this before and me and my brothers and cousins all believe it
smells exactly the same. I have no idea what they put in it. But from the
way it smells it would be Typhonium blooms. Someone should buy it and tell
everyone what is in it as far as chemicals because it would have to be the
same thing the flower makes. :>))

Fart Spray Aerosol Can.

http://www.dixiesgifts.com/fart_spray.html