June Newletter

  • Subject: June Newletter
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:00:42 -0500 (CDT)

I shed BLOOD!  It's being sent to the Printers tomorrow.  Nineteen full
pages!   Hope it's as energising for you as the mighty rush was invaliding
for me!  I'm dying!  Revive me with offers of Spaths
The only Spath I've got from Aroid L is kind thoughtful Geoff Kibby whose
reciprocal parcel I WILL send in the next day or so!  He helps SO MANY
people on Aroid L and privately, Great Member, thank you Geoff.  90 vars and
probably most of the species in the States!  I'm going to give up plants.
Michael (Pascall), the Web Site address of your new secret Alocasia Gang
doesn't work for Ireland Maverick..please re-email it!   Has anybody got
spectacular non Spathiphyllum Aroids that they could supply to the Myles,
another great guy, curator at the Living Rain Forest in UK?  Will send his
"need" list very soon.

Nurse put me on Spath drip please, nothing else will save me.

Green Maverick