Re: June Newletter

  • Subject: Re: June Newletter
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 08:33:12 -0500 (CDT)

on 5/29/01 10:00 PM, Ron Iles at roniles@eircom.net wrote:
OK, OK, I'll join.  I've been lurking and listening to all of your blood
shedding and I can only recommend that a caffeine drip will work as well.
Does anyone know what ever happened to spathiphyllum floribundum?????
Best Regards and How Do I Join?

-- Jill Bell
Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration and Digital Photography
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com>