Re: More Synandrospadix

  • Subject: Re: More Synandrospadix
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:52:26 -0500 (CDT)

Dear aroid people,

    There is a very useful resource that I think some of you do not know. Go
to the site http://www.hort.net/lists//aroid-l/search.cgi and type the genus
(or subject) that interests you within the aroid business. It will bring you
past posts on Aroid-L, since 1996 (yes, since the stone age). Everything you
send to aroid-l is kept in their archives, so there is a lot of information
there! Try this!!!! I have discovered, as an example, that my English did
not improve too much since my first recorded posts!