Source for Philodendrons

  • Subject: Source for Philodendrons
  • From: Carol Ann Bonner <cadastra@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 22:33:46 -0500 (CDT)

Although I haven't seen them discussed here recently, unless I am sadly
mistaken, Philodendron is still a genus within the Aroid family (unlike
Acorus which is listed in my copy of the Exotic Plant Manual but had been
disowned by time of the D. Brown book.)  I'm interested in obtaining one of
the highly dissected Philodendrons and maybe one of the more dissected (or
would that be trisected?) Syngoniums for my new greenhouse addition.  I
checked a lot of the links on the IAS website, but I didn't find a source.
Any suggestions?  Private replies are welcome in case someone doesn't want
to show public favoritism to one vendor over another.

Carol Ann
Nashville