Free Seeds - Anthurim clarinervum

  • Subject: Free Seeds - Anthurim clarinervum
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 09:37:09 -0500 (CDT)

  My Anthurium clarinervum seedhead has finally ripened, and I have a bunch of
beautiful orange berries I would like to share with interested parties.  Just
send an e-mail to balberth@yahoo.com with your name and mailing address, and I
will send some out to the first 15 respondants or so.  Please get that e-mail
in before Monday the sixth, in any case.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST. E-MAIL me at balberth@yahoo.com if you want seeds.

  On another note, I've always germinated these sorts of seeds in a bit of damp
long fiber sphagnum moss after removing them completely from the berries.  How
do other people deal with anthurium berries?

Albert Huntington           San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at:

Do You Yahoo!?