Aroid Beauty Contest Reminder

  • Subject: Aroid Beauty Contest Reminder
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" <petra@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:26:57 -0500 (CDT)

Some of you may not have received your newsletter yet or missed the previous
emails regarding our AROID BEAUTY CONTEST.

The idea is to vote for your favorite, most beautiful aroids, by category:
1.  Anthurium (list 5, with your favorite, most beautiful aroid choice as
being in first place)
2.  Philodendron (list 5...)
3.  Other Genera (list 10, with your favorite, most beautiful aroid choice
as being in first place).

SEND IN YOUR VOTES directly to:
durightmm@aol.com
and enter "Contest" on the subject line

Joe Wright is handling this contest and will keep us posted on contestants
and their rankings. Results of the contest will be posted on
aroid-l/arisaema-l sites and in the newsletter.  Vote now and help your
favorite, most beautiful aroid get the worldwide recognition it deserves!