Re: Ulearum donburnsii

  • Subject: Re: Ulearum donburnsii
  • From: "Plantsman" <plantsman@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:58:50 -0500 (CDT)

Are you sure about the dandelion seed thing?  I thought what they
produced by the millions in my area were seeds.  They sure look like
seeds and accomplish the same pesty purpose <g>.   I mean, they are
the result of the pollination of the flower.  I've never heard this
proposition put forth before.

David Sizemore
Kingsport, TN (Zone 6)