RE: Shade cloth percentage

  • Subject: RE: Shade cloth percentage
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:37:42 -0500 (CDT)

mil has to do with the thickness of the plastic. I think a mil is one
thousandth of an inch. So as mil number gets higher, plastic (or paper, or
whatever) gets thicker.  PP is Polypropylene film.
LOL- if you type mil into the MSN search engine- the first hit is a
Department of Defense Network Information Center.
BTW (by the way) Angel, I don't know anything about shade cloths either,
that's why I was asking.

Hey Susan, excuse my ignorance on the subject of shade clothes, but, I was
wondering what you meant by mil & pp?