"Zones" - How cold they get!

  • Subject: "Zones" - How cold they get!
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:01:16 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you Ray! And Scott (Hawaii TBG)(what is the email address for my
dossier please?)

Thanks for the info!

Golly Gosh, it was on the IAS Site all the time, stupid me!  And it gives
Zones for everywhere where there are aroids?

Brian!  Maybe you DID mean MINUS 20F after all?!!!!!!

Another Golly Gosh!

Aren't I lucky to be in Zone 9 AND PLUS 30F, much warmer at coldest than a
lot of unfortunate parts across the pond?   (My sympathy for Brian et al)

Never mind my Spaths are mostly immune to nasties outside their insulated
exclusive play-pen anyway AND they get almost continuous lighting in winter!

That's Good then! Cheers!

Ron (I. Con. O'Clast)