Re: aquatic spathiphyllum

  • Subject: Re: aquatic spathiphyllum
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:15:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Mr. Alektra (Sorry you have me at a disadvantafe, I don't know your name)

You wrote -

What I find very striking about this discussion is that I never knew that
Cryptocoryne could be grown terrestrially! I always thought it was solely
aquatic!

react well to submerging apparently.

interesting - http://lists.aquaria.net/plants/crypts ?

aquarium species.