Re: [aroid-l] Is this Amorphophallus henryi?
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Is this Amorphophallus henryi?
- From: "Craig Allen" firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:59:47 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcMVeuAl8mPg8NuKRrC4c2Pf/0nBGQACBdqA
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Is this Amorphophallus henryi?
The Picture looks pretty much like the A. henryi that bloom at FTG. There is a picture at this link:
Craig M. Allen
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables (Miami), FL 33156
Telephone: 305.667.1651, ext.3320
From: Clark T. Riley [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 7:06 AM
To: Aroid List
Subject: [aroid-l] Is this Amorphophallus henryi?
Would someone kindly check http://infomaryland.com/henryi4.jpg and let
me know if this is Amorphophallus henryi? Illustrations that I found on
the web were ambiguous though I think I have lost the addresses of the
more authoritative galleries.