Thai Amorphophallus Identification, per Re: [aroid-l]Selloum/Bipinnatifidum

  • Subject: Thai Amorphophallus Identification, per Re: [aroid-l]Selloum/Bipinnatifidum
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:51:27 -0500

You can e-mail your images to Lester Kallus, the admin for the Aroid
Identification Center, per the information at
http://www.kallus.com/aroids/aroidid/id.html.  Les can put your images on
the site for all to see, admire, and identify.

Regards,  Scott

Scott Hyndman, President
International Aroid Society
Homepage: http://www.aroid.org/