Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Mr Stinky Titanwatch - moved
  • From: "Craig Allen" callen@fairchildgarden.org
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:58:29 -0400

Mr. Stinky, Amorphophallus titanum,  has moved just out of web-cam range to a safe location. It appears at this time that the pollination was successful, though with these plants I'm always cautious about stating anything for sure. I'm not sure if I can get the web-cam repositioned so viewers can see the inflorescence develop into a fruiting specimen. I'll let you know if I can.

Craig M. Allen
Conservatory Manager
Fairchild Tropical Garden
10901 Old Cutler Road