[aroid-l] help for pictures...and identification

  • Subject: [aroid-l] help for pictures...and identification
  • From: "Benoit Mouroux" <bmouroux@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:31:48 +0000

hello everybody,

sorry for my poor english :)

on IAS , amorph. asper is a distinguished species but others say is
the same as gigas ??!?

i have a lot of aroids pictures for my personnal use, collected on
the net (about 1100) but i need some amorphos species (petiole, leaf,
inflo, tuber), perhasp somebody could help me ?

Asper
Barthlotii
Becqaertii
Bonaccordensis