[aroid-l] Malesiana Tropicals aroid, ginger & other foliage plants NEWSLETTER

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Malesiana Tropicals aroid, ginger & other foliage plants NEWSLETTER
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 15:10:04 +0800

Dear Folks

In the next month we're going to significantly expand our range of plants for sale. Besides adding a LOT more aroids to the lists (including rare Alocasia such as A. melo, A. nebula and the remarkable A. infernalis (which has deep purple-black seemingly varnished leaves), along with several beautiful Schismatoglottis, Homalomena and Rhaphidophora, among others), we are going to be adding seed raised gingers (Amomum, Plagiostachys, Etlingera, Globba, among others), Tacca and, a little later this year a small but soon to increase range of Bornean endemic Begonias and gesneriads.

In light of these changes, we are to begin producing an aroid, ginger and foliage plant newsletter to announce and illustrate in colour new plants for sale, things expected and special offers. This newsletter, which is free, will be available via email. If you would like to be added to the subscribers list, please email me at:

peterboyce@mjaring.net

Good growing

Pete