Re: [aroid-l] Dried out goodies

Yeah one of mine was fairly shrivelled up when it arrived, but i planted it and watered it gently anyway,

I had a look this eve, and it has plumped up a fair bit, and looks like its about to poke out a leaf.
(Either that or its gone completely, and i was looking at a small stone or bit of kak in the compost !!!!)
(Which is entirely possible, the corm was so small!)

And Wilbert, I havn't forgotten about you, payday coming up soon!

Neil