[aroid-l] A. paeoniifolius blooming

  • Subject: [aroid-l] A. paeoniifolius blooming
  • From: "Daniel R. Jackson" <djackson68@charter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:40:36 -0500

I have two A. paeoniifolius blooming now, when my konjacs bloomed the flies took care of the pollination, can I expect the same with them? If not what can I do to pollinate them. Id I get them to seed and even of they don't will they still put out a leaf this year? This is the first time they have bloomed for me.

Lastly does anyone know if Amorphophallus can tolerate the direct rays of the Alabama sun?

Thanks
Dan