[aroid-l] Sun in Alabama?

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Sun in Alabama?
  • From: "Bamboochik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:33:05 -0500

As someone in Alabama I can honestly say.........................NO, shade,
shade, shade....b.f.n...deb

flies took care of the pollination, can I expect the same with them? If not
what can I do to pollinate them. Id I get them to seed and even of they
don't will they still put out a leaf this year? This is the first time they
have bloomed for me.