[aroid-l] gingers & tacca added for sale at Malesiana Tropicals site

  • Subject: [aroid-l] gingers & tacca added for sale at Malesiana Tropicals site
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:28:25 +0800

Dear Folks

We've just added the first gingers (Alpinia havilandii and a lovely orange Etlingera) for sale at our webite, along with the first of several Tacca.

Click on www.malesiana.com and then the new 'Gingers' button to see the gingers and on the new 'Miscellaneous Plants' button for the Tacca.

Thanks to all the many of you who have requested our new newsletter. The first issue will be out in early June - just as soon as my head has cleared after Gawai (Dyak New Year) - and will feature a lot more gingers and some exciting new aroids, too.

Good growing

Pete