Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Hybrids?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Hybrids?
  • From: "Neil Carroll" <ncarz@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:42:48 -0400

Neil, Yes it is very possible and has been done on several occassions. I
know John B. has produced at least a cross between Amorph. atroviridis and
Amorph. pygmaeus. (I'll bet my spelling is off).

 But you better duck!!! There are some purists that think this is
blasphemy.........but go ahead a breed away.
Neil C.