[Aroid-l] Latest IAS Newsletter

I want to thank Emily and the contributors for a great newsletter. I particulary enjoyed Tom Croat's account of their trip to Ecuador as it brought back many memories of my trip down to Yawa Jee, a Shuar community (and previous rainforest conservation project of my organization). I remember the treacherous narrow roads (blocked halfway down to Shell, I believe due to a landslide) and a jungle camping trip we went on. I took some slides of that experience, so I can post them up to share with others if anyone's interested.

Thank you,
Tom Vincze

Aroid-l mailing list