[Aroid-l] Extended Anthurium halmoorei

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Extended Anthurium halmoorei
  • From: "Susan Cox" snalice@dslextreme.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 19:37:18 -0700

Hello all,

I have an Anthuruim halmoorei which I raised from seed (from Don Martinson, thank you), but it has become rather scrangely.  Can anyone tell me if it would be successful to bury it deeper to get rid of the length, or perhaps better to air layer the extended stem?  I have tried air layering before, but have had trouble when transfering that layering to soil.  Don is ready to send a photo of the plant so you can see what it might need.  Please look and tell me what can be done?

Thank you very much for your help,
Susan Cox