[Aroid-l] A totem to grow on...

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] A totem to grow on...
  • From: Al Wootten awootten@nrao.edu
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:08:21 -0400

Folks,

Looking over Dewey and Ralph's wonderful page reminded me of a problem
I have here:   "if not given a totem to grow on..."
There seems to be a distinct lack of totems in local garden stores here.
Can anyone recommend a source?  I suspect I could make one but my last
attempt at that wasn't very pleasant--I'm just not artsy crafty.

Clear skies,
Al