[Aroid-l] possible plant virus on amorphs ?

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] possible plant virus on amorphs ?
  • From: chris bob handspeakboy@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

 I have some konjac offsets that are not leafing out and I notice that they have spots on the leaves that are still green but slightly discolored...some of these spots are shiny ...they look like pictures ive seen of plant viral infections...

A few questions ..  Can plant viruses be transmitted to dry bulbs? I have several other amorph varieties that I DO not want to be affected by this.  ALso, must I destroy these plants or is there any hope ?

Chris

Do You Yahoo!?