[Aroid-l] Help Identifying Caladium Cultivars

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Help Identifying Caladium Cultivars
  • From: Dan Levin levin@pixar.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:32:53 -0700

A national (USA) gardening-related magazine has requested some
help positively identifying three or four Caladium cultivars featured
together in a single photograph, which they soon intend to publish.
Refreshingly and most responsibly the editor of this magazine wishes
to print the correct cultivar names in their caption, not just make their
best guess. This is something I feel the IAS should encourage and
support (especially as applies to Araceae) whenever possible.

Consequently if anyone out there feels qualified to render accurate
ID's I would be most appreciative of your help. Please respond to me
privately- I will forward their Caladium image for your expert analysis.

Dan Levin
President, IAS
Aroid-l mailing list