RE: [Aroid-l] ID please

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] ID please
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 23:10:38 +0000

From : 	james deluca <jmdeluca05@earthlink.net>
Sent : Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:47 PM
To : "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : [Aroid-l] ID please

Attachment : question.JPG (0.34 MB)
Dear james,

It is one of many wild forms /vars of C. bicolor, sometimes refered to as Caladium marmoratum, which I believe is not correct. I know that it occurs in Ecuador, and as a VERY common introduced weed on one of the Hawaiian Islands, as Dr. Paul Resslar collected it there a couple years ago. Check Dr. Resslar`s web site devoted to Caladium.

Does anyone know the name of this plant?  It appears to be a caladium?

Aroid-l mailing list

Notice: Attachments are automatically scanned for viruses using Trend Micro products
Get the latest updates from MSN
MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Search | Shopping | Money | People & Chat
Feedback | Help
2006 Microsoft TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise Anti-Spam Policy

Aroid-l mailing list