RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron ID?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron ID?
  • From: "Tropicals" Tropicals@SolutionsAnalysis.net
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:58:19 -0400

Hello Group, long time…  WRITING about Philodendron ID encouraged me to attach pictures of a Philodendron hybrid obtained at Fairchild in Miami just before Hurricane Andrew.  Vining growth and the leaves convert to green, whereas the midrib maintains the pinkish tones along with puckering.

CAN ANYONE POSITIVELY ID?  If the attachments do not come through, please write me off aroid-l forum and I would be happy to send them to you directly.