Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema ???

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aglaonema ???
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:54:27 -0500

Peter,

Congratulations on saving this Aglaonema. Your plant is Aglaonema modestum Schott ex Engl., the so called chinese evergreen. Here are some Web links about this species:

http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week288.shtml

http://www.horticopia.com/hortpix/html/pc331.htm

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Aglaomo.htm

Happy growing, Scott