Re: [Aroid-l] Titanum does NOT produce offsets!

the description of Lord P(recise) reminds me of an information I got
from Bjoern Malkmus (www.rareplants.de) some years ago.

He took a deep breath and destroyed the central bud of his titanum with
a knife which resulted in the formation of 3 or 4 adventitious buds and
splitting of the tuber in the following vegetative growth preriod.

Happy cutting and splitting,
Dollbergen, Germany