[Aroid-l] Philodendron renauxii

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Philodendron renauxii
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 10:43:02 -0500

Again, thanks for the input on Philodendron renauxii.  Little has been published about this unusual species from Southeastern Brazil.  I've now got the page up for any who may be interested in acquiring or learning more about the species.  Enid at Natural Selections Exotics provided our excellent specimen!
If you have more information or find something you believe is incorrect please don't hesitate to point it out.
Steve Lucas
Aroid-l mailing list