RE: [Aroid-l] needs ID.

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] needs ID.
  • From: Susan B <honeybunny442@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

I've seen a photo of this one before, it looks like paeoniifolius, but it is much smaller.  There was a discussion on it, or maybe it was in the newsletter?  Frustrating when you can't remember!!

Harry Witmore <harrywitmore@witmore.net> wrote:
I just went through all the pics of flowers on the IAS site and the only one
that remotely looks like this is A paeoniifolius. That doesn't mean that's
it but it does look similar.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
Aroid-l mailing list