Re: [Aroid-l] bar coding of plant collections

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] bar coding of plant collections
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 00:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

well, my company can create a system (tied to
databases and even web-enabled)  using RFID tags.
we're also involved in creating sensor motes that you
can scatter around your property to remotely monitor
(temperature, humidity, ground wetness,etc) and manage
your living plant collections.

pretty cool stuff that allows you to keep track of
your plants  in real time (and from anywhere using
your cellphone)

- airlan san juan