Re: [Aroid-l] More on those Silly Fungi

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] More on those Silly Fungi
  • From: "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:36:09 -0500

I'm with you Ted.  I found it amazing the Geographic special indicated animals living in that temp.  I have no idea how they measured the temp from Alvin.  But they did show a sequence of some critter going into a fissure and coming out with portions of the body being melted.  Still, the critter seemed quite happy as if it didn't even notice!  I just tried to look the series up on the net and the only article that popped up also caused all three of my anti-virus and spyware programs to go nuts!

Steve Lucas