Re: Amorphophallus koratensis

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus koratensis
  • From: Thom Powell <sparky4114@mac.com>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:04:37 -0400

Erin, grow them like other amorphs, but I found out that when they go into flower-they want to be in the soil ( to flower right.) also be wary of buying from dealers from Thailand on ebay.... That's how I obtained my koratensis, I was told they were paeoniifolius when they were purchased. One flowered while it was only 3" in diameter (the corm). The others ones I have are considerably larger and had flowered in the box while on their way from Thailand. ( what a mess in the box, one still hasn't recovered yet. Had a rot spot, but the surounding area seems like it might go to.)

Good growing!

Thom

Sent from my iPhone