Re: unknown Amorphophallus from Thailand

  • Subject: Re: unknown Amorphophallus from Thailand
  • From: ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 09:49:14 -0400

It's not an Anchomanes.  It's clearly an Amorphophallus.  I flowered
one this year as well and, while it looks superficially like
longituberosus, it's the smallest one I've ever seen.  The corms are
about 7cm or so long and they've been that way for at least two years.
Unfortunately, mine flowered while I was away and the only pictures I
got of the naughty bits are way too fuzzy.

Ron McHatton
Central Florida, Zone 9