LARGE TITANUM TUBERS FOR SALE

  • Subject: LARGE TITANUM TUBERS FOR SALE
  • From: fzeren@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:48:51 -0400

I AM A RARE PLANT COLLECTOR.  DUE TO MOVING CONDITION (CURRENTLY RESIDING IN  MOUNTAIN LAKES, NJ), I HAVE DECIDED TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PLANTS  THAT  I CAN  TAKE WITH ME. THEREFORE I AM GOING TO OFFER SOME OF THE MY TITANUM TUBERS FOR SALE. I HAVE SEVERAL TUBERS RANGING FROM 6 TO 15 POUNDS AND 5 MORE  MATURE TUBERS ( 8 YEARS OLD FOR SALE, MOST OF THEM ALREADY BLOOMED) RANGING 51 LB TO 129 LB.
IF ANY OF OUR MEMBER AND/OR THEIR FRIEND IS INTERESTED IN, PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIVATELY ( EMAIL OR PH=908-273 6763). LARGE TUBERS ARE LOCAL PICKUP/OR SHIPPING  ARRANGEMENT MUST BE MADE BY BUYER).
THANKS ALOT
ZEREN
NOTE; THEY ARE NOT CHEAP, PLEASE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY