Re: Anchomanes difformis

  • Subject: Re: Anchomanes difformis
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:56:53 -0700

How yer goin’ Ed?

I have grown lots of A. difformis from seed. Plant them in a mix of peat sand and perlite or pumice with some long leaf sphagnum on top. The seeds may pop within a month or three, or stay dormant for a year or more before germinating.

Oo’roo,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.383.4798

P.O. Box 4098

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

IDAHO ∙ CALIFORNIA ∙ MISSOURI ∙ PENNSYLVANIA ∙ ONTARIO

WWW.ECOANALYSTS.COM  ∙ ECO@ECOANALYSTS.COM