Re: Help with Anthurium scherzerianum

  • Subject: Re: Help with Anthurium scherzerianum
  • From: <exotics@hawaii.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:59:10 +0000

I made a mistake and mis-read the species name of this Anthurium.  I was referring to A. schlechtendalii in my response.
I also grow A. scherzerianum, and just treat it like the others I have and they seem to do OK.
Even so, anytime a plant is going down I always examine the roots and usually find a problem there.

Windy