Is this the symptom of overwatered Amorphophallus?

  • Subject: Is this the symptom of overwatered Amorphophallus?
  • From: Andras Sziranyi <asziranyi@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:44:44 +0200

Hi All,

After few years of inactivity now I have more time to care for Amorphophalluses. I have only one specie (but one plant has different stub - we can discuss it later) the A. konjac. I hold them inside our flat because I don't have garden.

Few days ago I've found that the leaves started to searing. Here is a picture about this:

Could anybody know what wants the leaves tell me? :-)

Thank you,

Andras from Budapest, Hungary

PS: Just imaging is here anybody from Hungary, too?