Re: pictures from the 2nd MidAmerica meeting at the MoBot

  • Subject: Re: pictures from the 2nd MidAmerica meeting at the MoBot
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:39:32 -0500

Dear Marek:

            In order: Monstera oblique (a form which may prove to be a distinct species); Anthurium crystalinum; Philodendron subgen. Philodendron (need a lot more detail); Anchomanes; Typhonium?; Amorphophallus (we have this one in the greenhouse and I will forward to Emily to see what it is); Anthurium (You must always show leaves. Only a couple of species out of the 1500 species can be determined with an inflorescence alone); Anthurium cf. debilis Croat; Aglaonema cf. marantifolium; Monstera pinnatipartita? ; Caladium bicolor? (possibly a hybrid).

Tom