Re: Anthurium unknown! - banta

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium unknown! - banta
  • From: ExoticRainforest <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:16:40 -0500

Perhaps Dr. Croat can help to straighten all of this out.  I do want to thank John Banta for his input.

Steve
www.ExoticRainforest.com

On 5/11/2010 05:29, Marek Argent wrote:
Hello,

Yes, I wanted to make myself sure, because I have almost an identical plant,
the leaves of my specimen are more round, but it is a juvenile plant yet.

In the meantime John Criswick sent 2 photos to Aroid-L and it caused the chaos.
I dare to send them again.
I think that 1890 is A. leuconeurum or a young A. magnificum
and 1892 is probably a form of A. clarinervium or a hybrid.

Marek