Amorphophallus pollen

  • Subject: Amorphophallus pollen
  • From: "Motta, Marco" <Marco.Motta@andrew.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:18:51 +0100

Hi to all Aroid grower,

I have two questions about pollen:

First question, last month my Amorpophallus konjack have flowered, but not all the flower produce pollen, it is an isolated problem happen only to me or sometimes could happen?

Second question, sometimes the pollen is very wet, if I put on the fridge becomes moldy, I’m wondering if there is a procedure to remove excessive humidity from pollen, I thought that if I put the pollen in a climatic chamber with 25°C and force the humidity to 40% should be the right way, anyone knows a way to prevent the mold problem with the pollen when it is very moist?

Ciao

Marco Motta

Testing Automation Software test Eng.

Andrew Solutions