Global Conference on Aroids, 23-25 January 2012_Announcement & request for participation

  • Subject: Global Conference on Aroids, 23-25 January 2012_Announcement & request for participation
  • From: Raj Shekhar Misra <rajshekharmisra@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:16:07 +0530 (IST)

Dear colleagues,
I am happy to inform you that we are organizing a Global Conference on Aroids:
Opportunities and Challenges during 23-25 January 2012 at Bhubaneswar in India.
The conference aims at discussing the latest developments in Aroid research
across the globe and formulate collaborative action plan to exploit the
potential of aroids.
I invite everyone to participate in the conference and share your research and
views.
The weather at Bhubaneswar during that period would be pleasant.
I look forward to welcome you in Bhubanewar during the conference.
best regards
ESMisra
 Dr.Raj Shekhar Misra
Principal Scientist & Head

Regional Centre of Central Tuber Crops Research Institute
Dumuduma
Bhubaneswar-751019
Orissa, India