Re: identification request

  • Subject: Re: identification request
  • From: Hannon <othonna@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 15:31:28 -0700

Bobby,

This looks like what has been grown as Z. lanceolata, smaller and more gracile than Z. zamiifolia and with heavier blackish markings. I don't know the current status of this name but it seems distinct. It has been around since the 1970s in the U.S. at least, mainly in succulet circles. It is not too commonly met with.

Dylan